Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm on the look out for a RX450h if anyone is thinking of selling!

Hi all,

I've been very happy driving around in a beautiful LS600h for the last few years. However, due to some changes in the next few months, I'm going to be able to 'retire' from my job that involves a regular commute and my wife and I are looking for a car to share. She needs a higher driving position due a disability that she has, so the LS600h is advertised here and I'm looking out for a pre-owned RX450h. If anyone is wanting to sell or look to exchange one for a beautiful luxury saloon do get in touch. Thanks,

Jonathan

• 2 weeks later...

We are considering selling our April 2015 3rd Generation RX450h F SPORT in Celestrial Black with Garnet Red Leather with HUD and as an extra the Mark Levinson sound system

Current mileage is only 22068 with full service history EVERY year at Lexus IPSWICH the last service and MOT was 28/07/2020 at 21524 miles . Note this service was delayed from April 2020 due to COVID restrictions

The 12 volt Battery has permanent CTEK SMART charger connection fused at 10 amps.

The car has always been garaged and NOT used on Winter roads.

The car has a Lexus comprehensive extended warranty until April 2020 .

We currently use our other car a Shogun 

I have one but its not on the market at the moment. It's got a crack in the windscreen and would want to change it before put it on sale.

Its a 2011 seL with just under 140k miles

6 hours ago, jpjsavage said:

My Lexus LS600h sold today. Good news, so now in the market for a nice preowned RX450h if anyone is selling?

Might be a good idea to give an indication of your budget so possible sellers would not respond if this is above your figure or if their cars are well below it;  also, any red lines such as age, mileage colour combination and model etc so members may have a better idea of what you want.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Barry14UK said:

Might be a good idea to give an indication of your budget so possible sellers would not respond if this is above your figure or if their cars are well below it;  also, any red lines such as age, mileage colour combination and model etc so members may have a better idea of what you want.

Good idea. Probably something between £14-25k. Not that fussed re. colour but probably a darker interior is preferred by the Mrs. 

25K should enable you to buy any 3rd Generation model and this figure is approaching the price for an early 4th generation one. There is a cheaper less common version of the 4th generation of only  2L and I have seen one of these advertised for 24K though by a large outfit I would not buy from.  However, the RX200t is not a hybrid . Buying from a forum member could be mutually advantageous and the chances are you would be buying from somebody who looked after their car, although  you might have quite a wait!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links