Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help with Sat Nav, please

A bit of help please!

My car is a lexus Nx300h F-Sport 2015  with premium navigation.

I've looked everywhere and I can't find how to see on the map the time to destination or distance after you set a route or during!?

Is just showing the map route as in the picture.20210217_165617.thumb.jpg.46d19d23682e27c43625d28397d718d6.jpg

Also how do I download to the car the routes created using the app(Lexus link). 

I have connected the car to phone over Bluetooth and the car wifi  to the phone's hot spot. Registered the Connected Services in the car menu.

18 hours ago, Rew1 said:

A bit of help please!

My car is a lexus Nx300h F-Sport 2015  with premium navigation.

I've looked everywhere and I can't find how to see on the map the time to destination or distance after you set a route or during!?

Is just showing the map route as in the picture.20210217_165617.thumb.jpg.46d19d23682e27c43625d28397d718d6.jpg

Also how do I download to the car the routes created using the app(Lexus link). 

I have connected the car to phone over Bluetooth and the car wifi  to the phone's hot spot. Registered the Connected Services in the car menu.

Once you’ve entered in a destination, and pressed start the time and miles left for your journey are displayed in the space between the three dots and Nav point buttons

1 hour ago, as13 said:

Once you’ve entered in a destination, and pressed start the time and miles left for your journey are displayed in the space between the three dots and Nav point 

Is not showing, look at the picture. The destination is set, I've pressed start and navigation is started (see the blue line).

Just now, pobrown said:

Set off driving. Once it locks you onto the planned route the data should appear. 

Thanks, found it, from the 3 dots button you can sent what to display. 🙄

What about sent to car function did you managed to send any routes to the car?

Personally the send to car function isn’t really worth the effort. 
On my old IS300h which has the same nav system as your NX, I used it once to try it out. Didn’t feel like it was any quicker than setting the nav in the car. 

You don't actually send it to the car, you have to download it to a usb stick.

When in the Navigation screen select "my memory"  then it's I think "copy usb"

5 minutes ago, pobrown said:

Personally the send to car function isn’t really worth the effort. 
On my old IS300h which has the same nav system as your NX, I used it once to try it out. Didn’t feel like it was any quicker than setting the nav in the car. 

I actually agree

5 hours ago, as13 said:

You don't actually send it to the car, you have to download it to a usb stick.

When in the Navigation screen select "my memory"  then it's I think "copy usb"

Can't you do USB or via Internet? You certainly can on the IS300h Premium Nav.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links