Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mark Levinson rebooting and black screen

Replaced my Battery without a data saver and now my multimedia screen on my 2014 lexus is 350 with marklevinson navigation is randomly blacking out and rebooting. Everything works fine alot of the time. But every drive i take im gambling to see if i will have a blacked out screen with no audio, constant rebooting or if its going to work fine. Ive tried disconnecting the Battery for long periods of time and reconnecting. No change. I cant even find any coorelation to when it happens. Im updated to the most curren software The only thing i can find is in diagnostic mode i get a code b1575. Googled it and found "GVIF disconnected (from EMV/MM integrated device to multimedia display)". I cant rely on my infotainment for anything such as navigation, music and phone calls now. Anybody have any ideas of whats going on?

20210216_135700.jpg

Really? Its weird because my backup camera still works even when the screen is blacked out.  Why would a Battery disconnect cause that? By the head unit do you mean the display screen? Is there a model/part number i'd need to look for? Thanks for your response, i posted in 3 places and youre the first to answer

16 minutes ago, OneAngryHobbit said:

Really? Its weird because my backup camera still works even when the screen is blacked out.  Why would a battery disconnect cause that? By the head unit do you mean the display screen? Is there a model/part number i'd need to look for? Thanks for your response, i posted in 3 places and youre the first to answer

No I mean the radio unit where the cd goes in. There isn't a problem with the screen if you're able to see the reversing camera. In the later 2014 models the reversing camera appears to go directly to the screen whereas in early models it goes via the radio so everything goes together

• 1 month later...