Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GSF midpipe

It was on my potential list when looking at aftermarket. I fitted GTHaus mid and back boxes as i felt the noise was more what I wanted, but it is insanely loud. I had to do most of my research via instagram and youtube, depending on audio quality it was hit and miss! With so few GSF's in the UK it really is hard to come by someone else to hear exhaust options in the flesh. Apexi and Toms seem to be the more 'modest' options for opening up the V8.

Just now, hockeyedwards said:

It was on my potential list when looking at aftermarket. I fitted GTHaus mid and back boxes as i felt the noise was more what I wanted, but it is insanely loud. I had to do most of my research via instagram and youtube, depending on audio quality it was hit and miss! With so few GSF's in the UK it really is hard to come by someone else to hear exhaust options in the flesh. Apexi and Toms seem to be the more 'modest' options for opening up the V8.

That's basically what I'm thinking.  The GThaus is gorgeous but I think it's a tad too aggressive with the valves are open.  This said only as my previous car was silly loud, like deafeningly so. 

I'm looking to pair the Apexi non resonated mid with a stainless Tom's rear.  Sounds nice on YouTube at least! 

Yeah the GTHaus is beyond loud haha! The mid pipe is where you get your gains on our cars. There is a youtube recording of stock back boxes with and without the GTHaus mid pipe and the difference is mad. I know there are a few on instagram that have mixed and matched different brands to get the sound they want. I have stainless mid and titanium on the rear, the blue matched the F logo so well and get some nasty (satisfying) cracks!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links