Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another question, sorry.

I have added my Iphone to car no problem at all, but I cannot get it to load messages from it.

It keeps saying you may have to use your phone to sync the messages? I have tried playing around with the phone whilst it has been trying to sync, but no joy at all with the messages.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

When you were connecting the phone, it should have prompted to allow contacts to be imported and you should have allowed that on the phone (if I not mistaken it prompts on both phone and navigation screen). If you skipped or said no, then my advise would be to remove phone and link it again.

There must be a way to do it without removing the phone, but I found that to be easier to follow and quicker to do (removing and adding it back in).

57 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

When you were connecting the phone, it should have prompted to allow contacts to be imported and you should have allowed that on the phone (if I not mistaken it prompts on both phone and navigation screen). If you skipped or said no, then my advise would be to remove phone and link it again.

There must be a way to do it without removing the phone, but I found that to be easier to follow and quicker to do (removing and adding it back in).

Thank you very much for that, all sorted now.👍