Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus IS500 F Sport Performance......... Sadly, US only grrrr!

Of coure... but why would you do it? It will cost more than LC after cost of importing it and taxes. 

Like for example RC350 is available to import (I would like to have it), but all considered it is cheaper to buy UK spec RC-F.

It is good looking car, but certainly nowhere near as good looking as RC. I know that is pointless point to argue as everyone will have their own opinion and taste, it is just strange that you said it as some sort of fact.

In my opinion the RC is a fabulous looking car and if a 2+2 suited my needs I'd have it in a heart beat!   But this new (refreshed?) IS especially the 500 is pretty nice looking car also.

Of course importing one is ridiculously expensive, but just like importing Corvettes and Camaros etc, it will be reasonable eventually.  However, a Hellcat Challenger would likely be more fun as an import!  LOL!!!

For now though an RC F is close enough! 😄

• Like 1

Corvettes and Camaros are cheap to begin with, they like cost of Golf GTI... so when they 10 years old they really make sense to import if you into such thing. Further, we don't really have much to compare against, so there is no positive or negative value proposition. Whereas in this case we kind of have very similar cars - RC-F is actually better (equipped) and 2 doors, and if somebody wants 4-doors then GS-F again is far better in any measurable way, and both will be cheaper after considering importing and tax.

• Like 1