Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New owner says hello!

25 minutes ago, adnewton said:

Have you seen the Premium Sport in the flesh? It includes some aesthetic additions - which quite honestly, put me off. Spec is good, but all seems a bit dark inside.

Looking at base UX with Premium pack instead now.

Hello Adam, the darkness inside was a factor we noticed with all models we looked at. In the end we plumed for the moon roof feature to get some light in there which does help a lot. One implication was we had to have the Premium plus package whether we liked it or not. Pleased with my base model with its spec. Same engine in all models so haven't lost out there.

Specs are bit of a faff tbh. Reminds me of BMW - where you had to select a radio & heater, otherwise you wouldn't get them. 🤑

Think UX with Premium plus pack is probably the best. You can also select your trim.

6 hours ago, adnewton said:

Have you seen the Premium Sport in the flesh? It includes some aesthetic additions - which quite honestly, put me off. Spec is good, but all seems a bit dark inside.

Looking at base UX with Premium pack instead now.

Not really other than a very close video of the actual car,  I will post Images , picking up Friday ,  I want the "Dark" approach  as its in Graphite Black Im certain it will look fantastic,  I dont like the plastic wheel arches so hopefully will all blend in .  Also the LX has to have 18" wheels which come as standard on the PS model.  Would have liked the F Sport but the line has to be drawn some where.  

17 hours ago, Beduffshirl said:

Not heard a thing. I could walk from Bristol to Birmingham in less than a month !!!

It's only been a week.

Frustrating wait,but it will be worth it!
I was at my dealers yesterday picking up a cargo net and couldn’t believe all the new cars!

14 hours ago, vicsalt said:

Not really other than a very close video of the actual car,  I will post Images , picking up Friday ,  I want the "Dark" approach  as its in Graphite Black Im certain it will look fantastic,  I dont like the plastic wheel arches so hopefully will all blend in .  Also the LX has to have 18" wheels which come as standard on the PS model.  Would have liked the F Sport but the line has to be drawn some where.  

I’ve got to admit I agree with you I think the “stealth” look really suits the UX,although all the the colour combinations look great,it’s all personal choice,the small sunroof does lighten up the interior if that’s a concern.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 9:04 AM, Kissu said:

Frustrating wait,but it will be worth it!
I was at my dealers yesterday picking up a cargo net and couldn’t believe all the new cars!

I’ve got to admit I agree with you I think the “stealth” look really suits the UX,although all the the colour combinations look great,it’s all personal choice,the small sunroof does lighten up the interior if that’s a concern.

lexus.jpg

Great looking car,I really like the UX in black.The only problem is cleaning it as black cars do tend to show up all the dirt,but when it is clean😀!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links