Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

FRONT PARKING SENSORS

AndrewLast

Hi

I m drivind a 2019 ES 300h base model and i just wonder if there is any way i can change the settings for the front parking sensors guidance to be displayed on the 8 inch center/media display instead of the small cluster display. Reverse camera/parking sensors comes up on the center display but the front doesnt.

on my previous car IS 300h if i was faceing a wall or a car the guidance and the distance in front was showing up on the center media display.

What will be the right pressure for tires? 
does if have to be higher for the front wheels?

At the moment on my car front is 3.1 and back is 2.6 on 17 inch wheels.

thanks. 

14 minutes ago, AndrewLast said:

What will be the right pressure for tires? 
does if have to be higher for the front wheels?

At the moment on my car front is 3.1 and back is 2.6 on 17 inch wheels.

I think the 'correct' pressure is 2.4 for normal under 100 mph running. Personally I normally run just a tiny bit over the standard pressure, so 2.5. 3.1 seems way too high and you are likely to prematurely wear the middle part of your tyres.

Front and rear pressures are the same on the ES300h.

14 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

I think the 'correct' pressure is 2.4 for normal under 100 mph running. Personally I normally run just a tiny bit over the standard pressure, so 2.5. 3.1 seems way too high and you are likely to prematurely wear the middle part of your tyres.

Front and rear pressures are the same on the ES300h.

Thank you 😊 

There is any way to change the settings for the front parking sensors guidance to be displayed on the 8 inch center/media display instead of the small cluster display. Reverse camera/parking sensors comes up on the center display but the front doesnt.

hi Andrew,

I don't think it's possible to have the front parking sensors appear on the centre display.

And it is a bit annoying tbh, now that I have experienced this more than a couple of times. The way my seat and steering are set, there are times I cannot see the parking sensor display for front.

--E

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links