Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Battery type of IS300H 2019

Dear Members,

Is the 12v Battery in the boot an AGM Battery? It's written Panasonic on it along with the fllowing label.

"49 Ah CCA 325A"

I'm in an unofrtunate situation where the Battery keeps getting flat, have ordered NOCO GENUS 5, on that it states different Battery types.

I will start a separate thread detailing my Flat Battery issues.

Thanks for any help.

Hi,

Have been there twice Croydon and Edgware road, both of them checked and just recharged the Battery. The irony is I'm driving for atleast 1.5 hours every week. Sometimes I don't drive for 3 days and try to start on 4th day it don't start.

1 hour ago, iousin009 said:

The irony is I'm driving for atleast 1.5 hours every week.

Is that one run of 1.5 hours or lots of short journeys of, say, 10 minutes that all add up to 1.5 hours? Short journeys will do nothing at all to keep the Battery charged.

Toyota's advice in the first lockdown was to put the car in Park and READY mode (with all other electricals like radio, climate control, lights etc off) for 60 minutes per week if you couldn't drive it anywhere.

• Like 1

As the Battery was getting flat if I leave the car for 4 days in a row, I started doing a 30 minute drive on 3rd day and then an hour drive on 6th/7th day. on the 6th/7th day my drive is more than an hour, 40-45 minutes drive, then parked for few hours and then return 40-45 minutes.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links