Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mud flaps

Gary WT

Has anyone fitted a set of the es 2018 onwards mud flap/splash guards available for sale on e bay, and if so were they a neat fit and any good ? If good have you got a link for which ones only you haven’t got much chance of getting an exchange or refund from China.  Cheers Gary 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, same here, mine came from China in 7 days. Bought them on eBay, £25.    Lexus UK can't supply any mud flaps for the 2019 ES300h.    These flaps were designed by a non OE equipment supplier to fit the ES300h  and there are no modifications needed at all. They fit perfectly and match up with the factory locating blanks in the wheel arch liners.  They follow the contours of the front wings and the rear bumpers.   If and when Lexus finally get round to offering mud flaps they will charge substantially more than £25 that's for sure.    I even fitted some Lexus graphics on the rear mud flaps.       

Forgot to say,  go to eBay and type in mud flaps 2019 Lexus ES300h.    Scroll down till you see the same picture that Andrew Last has posted in this thread.  These are the ones I bought.  It says China as the location and once e bay convert the dollars to £ Sterling it's about £25 with a nominal charge for  delivery. 

Trust me these are the real deal, no need to worry about trying to get a refund, you won't have to.

Gary, page 5 of the ES300  posts you can see my original post dated Aug 14 2019.    The thread is titled   2019  ES Mudguards eBay    I took some pictures after I fitted them. You will see how good they fit. 

3 hours ago, Diesel Do Nicely Brian said:

Ordered a set of these and a few other bits from Ali Express 😄👍

Well done! 😁 Other bits like what??? There are alots of other bits and pieces on Wish too and shipping is quicker. 
Forgot to mention that i got a pair of wind deflectors too 🤩🤩 very good choice for rainy days and for those who smokes they look very good on the car too as you can see in those pics i put up the other day. 
I post on other topic the rubber mats i got front and back (after market) as Lexus/Toyota sell only front ones and they are about 250-300 for 2 😳

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Diesel Do Nicely Brian said:

I got a set of Carbon Fibre key protectors (can’t find the right ones anywhere on eBay or Scamazon) and a cup holder rubber insert. Almost ordered puddle lights but they almost never ate the right fitment for Lexus.  

Got the puddle lights too but they didnt fit,different socket but at least they fit IS 300h so i gave them to a friend. Got a key cover too some kind of plastic but wasnt really happy with it so i ordered a silicone one that looks good on the key plus a LED light for front and back usb slot (night time)

Do you have any photo of the cup holder rubber insert? 
more things i ordered and i think they are very usefull... pics attached. 

B3E4CB39-8C18-4D29-A902-907020352E1F.jpeg

2AB72569-19A6-408F-BC1C-7F3E1780ED38.jpeg

ABB633F5-68E3-441E-91CA-5D3A873DCA81.jpeg

2 hours ago, Diesel Do Nicely Brian said:

Here we go (obviously Lexus logo)

8DEE0F6C-7003-485C-99E7-A7326BBA2896.jpeg

Did you ever noticed if there is any cover or insulation on the upper part panel where is the bass speaker inside the trunk? On mine there is nothing and there was a cover on all the other cars i had before.

2 hours ago, Diesel Do Nicely Brian said:

I’d need to have a look in the boot - there’s not any open parts not trimmed I am sure  

U wont see it if you dont look properly. 
i noticed that when i was looking to see if the light in the boot it is a LED or not

No insulation or covering on the underside of the rear parcel shelf inside the boot - assume related to venting, plus using the boot alongside the sun for sound too. 

I will sound deaden my boot and do some of this area in the future. 

• 7 months later...
On 3/21/2021 at 8:40 PM, AndrewLast said:

Hi

i fit mud flaps into my 2019 ES 300h. They fit and look very good. Got them from Aliexpress for about €15.

A512FCBD-BF34-4513-BA2D-A4EE5D38BBEB.jpeg

Happy new to you all.

Now….for reasons yet unidentified, I’ve become a follower/copier and done precisely this. If nothing arrives or it’s a pile of 💩 then I’ll learn my lesson. 

But because a fellow member has been successful I’m more + than - about the outcome. I also ordered some other items but they were a real punt for sure. 

Will keep you all advised if/when something(s) is/are delivered.

Safe’n’comfy driving in 2022.

PeteTP

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PeteTP said:

Happy new to you all.

Now….for reasons yet unidentified, I’ve become a follower/copier and done precisely this. If nothing arrives or it’s a pile of 💩 then I’ll learn my lesson. 

But because a fellow member has been successful I’m more + than - about the outcome. I also ordered some other items but they were a real punt for sure. 

Will keep you all advised if/when something(s) is/are delivered.

Safe’n’comfy driving in 2022.

PeteTP

Welcome old pal. Nice to see you back on these pages.

• Like 1

I must admit I'm not keen on mudflaps - I thought they made my IS300h look a bit naff, but after cleaning Betsy today, I'm seriously contemplating getting a set. Her hind quarters were very dirty indeed. 

In view of the fact the mud flaps you can buy from the internet are so cheap and will fit properly as shown in this thread I would say they are worth every penny.   The ones I bought which came from China in 7 days were designed exclusively for the 2019 ES300h.  A truly perfect fit in every respect and line up with all the blanking plugs in the wheel arch liners.  They do reduce the filth that the tyres kick up. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SH20 said:

In view of the fact the mud flaps you can buy from the internet are so cheap and will fit properly as shown in this thread I would say they are worth every penny.   The ones I bought which came from China in 7 days were designed exclusively for the 2019 ES300h.  A truly perfect fit in every respect and line up with all the blanking plugs in the wheel arch liners.  They do reduce the filth that the tyres kick up. 

You are absolutely right Steve.Mud Flaps demonstrate their effectiveness.

• Like 1

Afternoon,

Following my Jan 1 posting, I have today received word that my order has arrived ‘in country’. Hooray! Mind you it didn’t say which country🤨.

Nevertheless, ever hopeful that I’ll be as pleased as SH20 was with their’s….when they eventually arrive.

BFN.

PeteTP

17 hours ago, PeteTP said:

Afternoon,

Following my Jan 1 posting, I have today received word that my order has arrived ‘in country’. Hooray! Mind you it didn’t say which country🤨.

Nevertheless, ever hopeful that I’ll be as pleased as SH20 was with their’s….when they eventually arrive.

BFN.

PeteTP

Arriving in UK means Bristol, from their it goes to Derby (big Toyota delivery hub site, you can see them all lined up in fields on Google map) and then to your dealer. Mine took two weeks from arriving in UK to pick up

1 minute ago, Tonyw said:

Arriving in UK means Bristol, from their it goes to Derby (big Toyota delivery hub site, you can see them all lined up in fields on Google map) and then to your dealer. Mine took two weeks from arriving in UK to pick up

0764BF52-B308-41DF-A3E3-E899F0262272.png

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links