Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Must admit, have never had any trouble with Bosch ones. They don't squeak which means alot to me! However they don't last all that long, a year at the most. So if the replacement rubbers last that long then they're worth it!

Always had squeeking wiper blades, changed them three times in last year, on Bosh ones now lasted about a mouth and now they are squeeking, went to Lexus Wolverhampton they had a look and said apply some Rain Away stuff on the screen to give it some lubrication :duh: , ok i did and yes it stopped the squeek for a short time but its back, the arms look fine, this is driving me mad.

Anyone can tell me what blades to buy and where from. :unsure:

Thanks guys Phil

Lexus said this is not a common problem. Oh yea :lol:

hiya all

Right see the thingy that stops the blades lifting at high speeds were do i get another set of them... See i didnt see them when i last changed my blades through them out so now i dont have any and at 90mph or so the visablity starts to get poor in the rain... Any help would be apperciated...

hiya all

Right see the thingy that stops the blades lifting at high speeds were do i get another set of them... See i didnt see them when i last changed my blades through them out so now i dont have any and at 90mph or so the visablity starts to get poor in the rain... Any help would be apperciated...

Hiya

AS Matthew says, PIAA are launching a blade with a spolier on.

You can also get Bosch ones with a spoiler on from Halfords, or I guess you could buy an original blade from Lexus.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links