Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RAYS Wheels - Worthy Upgrade if you're willing to spend the money

H3XME

I don't think I've ever mentioned it on this forum, but I work for a performance and tuning parts company in the Midlands. We supply a huge range of products, from wheels to engine internals. Anyway, should this be useful to anyone, we are the official UK dealers for RAYS Wheels Japan. One of the best wheel manufacturers in the world. They are the best because they manufacture wheels to very high safety standards used in motorsport and on the roads. Plenty of JDM auto-makers have "factory" wheels made by rays, such as Nissan's NISMO wheels are made by RAYS, some factory Toyota wheels are made my RAYS and many more.

Upgrading to RAYS wheels is not just about getting fancy new wheels that arguably look better than factory wheels of our cars, but they're also stronger and lighter. Lighter wheels = less unsprung weight and better acceleration and less wear on suspension components over the years. They are also stronger than factory wheels, and this is where they shine the most. Should people go out of their way and spend £700 on a new set of wheels from a budget brand, you're facing possible difficulties down the line. I have found out the hard way some years ago. Bought a cheap set of new wheels, everything was good until I hit a sneaky pothole and my wheel turned into a 50p coin. Never again. I could've been worse. It could've cracked and cause an accident. So it's always better to do your research before committing to a purchase of new wheels.

RAYS do all kinds of wheels, so let's have a look at a few options.

RAYS GramLights 57ANA

spacer.pngspacer.png

RAYS GramLights 57BNA

spacer.pngspacer.png

RAYS GramLights 57CNA

spacer.pngspacer.png

RAYS GramLights 57Transcend

spacer.pngspacer.png

RAYS GramLights 57CR

spacer.pngspacer.png

RAYS GramLights 57DR

spacer.pngspacer.png

RAYS GramLights 57FXZ

spacer.pngspacer.png

RAYS Homura 2x10BD

spacer.pngspacer.png

RAYS Homura Hyuga HP10

spacer.pngspacer.png

RAYS Versus Vouge

spacer.pngspacer.png

RAYS Volk Racing TE37SAGA

spacer.pngspacer.png

RAYS Volk Racing CE28SL

spacer.pngspacer.png

RAYS Volk Racing 21C

spacer.pngspacer.png

Sizes and prices vary depending on the wheel. If you have any questions about wheels or fitment, let me know. I'll be happy to help.

• Like 2

Hi Lucas, that's a lot of temptation right there! 😍

I've owned quite a few used sets over the years and can only echo the quality mentioned. 

Just on that, I've a set of old Versus on my RX350 that might need valves - I know it's not a set of wheels but are you guys able to source those on their own?

13 hours ago, Jaystar77 said:

Hi Lucas, that's a lot of temptation right there! 😍

I've owned quite a few used sets over the years and can only echo the quality mentioned. 

Just on that, I've a set of old Versus on my RX350 that might need valves - I know it's not a set of wheels but are you guys able to source those on their own?

Hi. We keep valves in stock so we should be able to help you. Which ones are you after? Would you be able to send a picture? 

Will do, they have been sitting about for a while and lost air so prime suspect is the valves or a bit of corrosion.

Them being blue I don't mind swapping them out.

Will grab a pic over the weekend - thank you!

Hi Lucas,

Here's images of the wheels and the valves.

20210319_184756.thumb.jpg.6235556a16b2289358c87d4de6ae0899.jpg

20210319_184943.thumb.jpg.297f3a16888c262ead3aa49c29fc6d4c.jpg

Ideally would like black or silver instead of the blue.  If you could advise on

price/availability please.

On 3/19/2021 at 10:06 PM, RichGS11 said:

How much for CE28SL in 18's please?

(ISF PCD and CB, widths around 9 front and 9.5 rear with offsets in the 40's?)

Thank you.

Hi Rich. CE28SL (front) 18x8.5 ET35 (these would sit 10mm further out compared to factory front wheels) or ET45 (same as factory) and (Rear) 18x9.5 ET45 (5mm further out compared to factory)

Price for the above set would be £2974 Delivered.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2021 at 1:30 PM, Jaystar77 said:

Hi Lucas,

Here's images of the wheels and the valves.

20210319_184756.thumb.jpg.6235556a16b2289358c87d4de6ae0899.jpg

20210319_184943.thumb.jpg.297f3a16888c262ead3aa49c29fc6d4c.jpg

Ideally would like black or silver instead of the blue.  If you could advise on

price/availability please.

£23.04 for a set of these black ones. 

https://www.part-box.com/product/rays-black-rubber-air-valve-with-dust-cap/

RAYS-VS-50.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links