Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX gone... :-(

Sold the NX this week - it's only done around 1000 miles since March 2020 and only 100 miles since the first MOT back in December 2020.

We simply weren't using it, especially since going electric for our other car.

A dealer from Kent came up to Sheffield on the train and drove it away.  Should be a nice buy for someone - Jan 2018 registered, 16,000 miles, detachable tow bar installed (I never used it!), Lexus dash cam, supaguard, apple Car Play upgrade, latest software and maps.

I'll keep an eye on this forum as my mum owns a 2019 NX and once lockdown is over I need to upgrade her map data 🤣

Sorry to see it go - it's been a great car overall.  

Best wishes everyone,

Phil

NX-Sold.thumb.jpg.42a5f5abf225cc25f95bb1cba1e1d098.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, pobrown said:

Sold the NX this week - it's only done around 1000 miles since March 2020 and only 100 miles since the first MOT back in December 2020.

We simply weren't using it, especially since going electric for our other car.

A dealer from Kent came up to Sheffield on the train and drove it away.  Should be a nice buy for someone - Jan 2018 registered, 16,000 miles, detachable tow bar installed (I never used it!), Lexus dash cam, supaguard, Apple Car Play upgrade, latest software and maps.

I'll keep an eye on this forum as my mum owns a 2019 NX and once lockdown is over I need to upgrade her map data 🤣

Sorry to see it go - it's been a great car overall.  

Best wishes everyone,

Phil

NX-Sold.thumb.jpg.42a5f5abf225cc25f95bb1cba1e1d098.jpg

^^ I considered down-sizing for similar reasons, but eventually decided to keep the NX.

Totally understand your decision @pobrown

Yes that’s the one - I’d already seen the advert here
I’m quite happy with what I received for a very easy sale. I used motorway.co.uk to advertise the car and it sold the next day.  I would have liked more, but wouldn’t we all 😀
What markup do you think they added???

Factor in they need to prepare for sale with a valet and add a 12 month Lexus warranty.  Then pay VAT on the profit and leave enough to make some money overall. 

• Like 1