Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted: Rx450h Mk3 or Mk4

stecko

Hello Guys

I'm hunting for a decent low mileage rx450h 2014-2015 with ML on board and flsh (I'm planning to take extended warranty). Preferred F-sport model, but other specs also consider.

Also, I'm considering 2016 rx450h mk4 if the price will be on bargain side😜

Thanks and have a good weekend👍

We'll be trading ours in to Lexus Teeside next week - doing the handover on Wednesday. It's an Advance SE so no Levinson system but it's a very nice motor with 52k on the clock and FLSH. It may be worth considering if you don't see anything else.

aourcar.thumb.jpg.0115e38de755f1d876f8628a381a8744.jpg

ourcar1.thumb.jpg.df53973944aede04dd33e0908f5e289f.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Herbie said:

We'll be trading ours in to Lexus Teeside next week - doing the handover on Wednesday. It's an Advance SE so no Levinson system but it's a very nice motor with 52k on the clock and FLSH. It may be worth considering if you don't see anything else.

Thanks Herbie👍

At the moment( just started hunting) ML in mk3 is must have for me😃 I can sacrifice ML in mk4 ( due to budget limitations).

Artur

• Like 1

On 3/19/2021 at 7:57 PM, Herbie said:

Is that the cream or ivory interior?

1 hour ago, Cyclone said:

Looks a great colour combination. It’s a shame you didn’t advertise privately as I’d have snapped it up 

Yeah, I'm beginning to realise that now. Still, given the Covid situation it made sense to do a trade-in because we just drive up in the old one and drive out in the new one, no hassle or bother with public transport etc.

Good luck in your search my friend.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello 🙂

Due to some changes I can't afford MK4 anymore unfortunately. But, I'm looking now some nice condition Rx450h with budget up to 15k. Flsh preffered. Anyone?:)

Have a good sunday Guys

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links