Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RCF Discontinued ?

On 3/25/2021 at 9:42 AM, Shahpor said:

Colin, where do you get the sales info from?  not doubting, just curious...

Thanks.

This can help

https://media.lexus.co.uk/category/corporate/sales-figures/lexus-sales-figures/

But unfortunately the RC’s are all grouped together. However if you deduct the number of RC300H’s from the total RC’s this will give you a total of 380 RC-F’s and RC200T’s. Not going to be many RC200T’s in that number 😎

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Martin F said:

This can help

https://media.lexus.co.uk/category/corporate/sales-figures/lexus-sales-figures/

But unfortunately the RC’s are all grouped together. However if you deduct the number of RC300H’s from the total RC’s this will give you a total of 380 RC-F’s and RC200T’s. Not going to be many RC200T’s in that number 😎

No GS listed in the hybrid sales chart?

• 1 year later...
23 hours ago, lexylover said:

Just been advised by my local lexus dealer that I hold on to my 2015 RC-F. Realistically, would this even hold its value seeing as the RC-F is still available in the UK market?

Can you elaborate on why the dealer told you to hold on to your RCF?

According to howmanyleft.co.uk there were 222 RCFs registered and 11 SORN in 2022. So it wouldn't be a surprise if Lexus do decide to stop selling them in the UK. For 8 years worth of sales that is a really low amount of cars!

• Thanks 1

The dealer may be confusing the RCF with the RC-Fsport (it doesn't take much with some of them)The former was still on the Lexus UK website about 2 weeks ago.The Fsport (300h) is no longer available in Europe,but was still available in North America and Japan,again about 2 weeks ago.

I guess they all will disappear soon as they are getting a bit long in the tooth.