Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Amethyst Pearl/grey leather Petrol/LPG lpg by Profess Autogas
Service history Lexus and Independent up to 2017 owner serviced since. Timing belt and tensioner renewed August 2016 when mileage approx 101000.Mileage now about 139000
Bodywork has some minor scratches etc but generally very good, lovely interior.
Aircon not working.

£4250

Louth Lincolnshire

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG

If prices are this high, mine must be worth 10k then, mines a 1999, lpg converted dhp model, but I don't think I'd sell mine 

Good luck with the sale then 

• Sad 1

I'm not sure what it is that you are hoping to achieve with your post messi

you state that you don't want to sell your car so why interfere with my for sale thread ?

I can appreciate you are entitled to an opinion on my pricing but why not find out a little more about the car before you p*ss all over my post ?

• Like 1

I'm not p*ss over the post, I'm merely saying, prices must be going up

• Sad 1

Good luck with the sale .............  excellent MOT history by the way:yahoo:

Be good if you could explain it all ??   Might assist the sale:yes:

Malc

Morning

Some more detail

I had intended to have a tow bar fitted as we have an old caravan of about the same era but the gas tank in the spare wheel well would have made this difficult - the filler pipe is solid rather than flexi and the bolts for the tow bar would require the tank out. So I've bought a P38 Range Rover (and yes I can almost hear the sharp intake of breath) which has a newish engine and is on coils rather than air. Anyway the Lexus is now redundant.

The Lexus will come with a new compressor (all the way from the USA) and a set of LS430 wheels which I had intended to have refurbished as I prefer them to the standard 400 ones. And yes please do have a look at the MOT history as there are no signs of the car ever needing welding.

1 hour ago, tiny0158 said:

Morning

Some more detail

I had intended to have a tow bar fitted as we have an old caravan of about the same era but the gas tank in the spare wheel well would have made this difficult - the filler pipe is solid rather than flexi and the bolts for the tow bar would require the tank out. So I've bought a P38 Range Rover (and yes I can almost hear the sharp intake of breath) which has a newish engine and is on coils rather than air. Anyway the Lexus is now redundant.

The Lexus will come with a new compressor (all the way from the USA) and a set of LS430 wheels which I had intended to have refurbished as I prefer them to the standard 400 ones. And yes please do have a look at the MOT history as there are no signs of the car ever needing welding.

Good luck with the sale, the LS430 wheels will transform it.  Price maybe a tad over optimistic but with a good history you may get there, and they are certainly on the up!