Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good Afternoon,

i am putting together some serive parts for my impending rx450h gen 2 and i am tring to find correct wipers online

bosch list these:

Wiper Blades | Bosch (boschwiperblades.com)

Wiper Blades | Bosch (boschwiperblades.com)

but i am not sure as the search function is not great

any ideas correct bosh part numbers ?

Not easy to find using search facility but I think you will find this thread with replies interesting and leave you to decide, but I found the original ones by Denso work very well but retrospectively might have done better buying them from Lexus Parts Direct, although they are now reducing the amount of their discount to non trade.  The Denso ref on the boxes for the wipers I fitted  on my 2015 RX450h were DUR-055R 22" for the short one and DUR-065R for the 26" long one.  However, the listing on the boxes shows RX (06-09) on both boxes so I assume Lexus just carried on using these wipers up to 3rd Generation cars.

• Like 2

I agree with Barry14UK on this one. Just ordered a complete set of wipers from Lexus direct for less tha£30 (exc delivery) bargain. Had a problem with the order site it wouldn't accept expiry date on my c/C? But phoned through spoke with very helpful chap, Josh, who took order over the phone and should be here Tuesday.given it's Easter that's fantastic service don't you think? 

10 hours ago, Phil xxkr said:

I agree with Barry14UK on this one. Just ordered a complete set of wipers from Lexus direct for less tha£30 (exc delivery) bargain. Had a problem with the order site it wouldn't accept expiry date on my c/C? But phoned through spoke with very helpful chap, Josh, who took order over the phone and should be here Tuesday.given it's Easter that's fantastic service don't you think? 

Think this could be the way to go alright

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links