Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lovely 2010 gold RX 450h in Pwllheli

OK....which one of you ****holes bought the lovely gold RX 450h in Pwllheli.....

Was spotless, well looked after, full Lexus service history, personal number plate, 86k miles, £10990.

Raging, just absolutely raging.........sent an email to the seller, had to do a business call and he had sold it already.

Rant over......... 😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, KenMavor said:

All right, all right......no need to rub it in.......  😂 ☹️

I didn`t know it was available Kenny or that you were interested. I have visited P`welly many many times and have a high regard for the area.😢

That is the colour combination I would choose! It has HUD? Is the car an import? I have never seen that colour for sale - it is very similar to my LS 400. Yes I would have gone for that one!

Sympathy Ken! Deep sympathy! That looks a cracker!

Anyone on here bought it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blessing said:

The seller mentioned that it has a pre crash system. Does RX 450h 2009 actually have an automatic pre crash system? 

It does have pre crash system and the adaptive cruise control, and the HUD, and the body work looks spotless......damn!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KenMavor said:

It does have pre crash system and the adaptive cruise control, and the HUD, and the body work looks spotless......damn!!!

And when you all decide to join the EU you will have taxes to pay, so it will be best all round if you start looking in Eire Kenny!🤣

Onwards and upwards.

1 hour ago, royoftherovers said:

And when you all decide to join the EU you will have taxes to pay, so it will be best all round if you start looking in Eire Kenny!🤣

Onwards and upwards.

I predict we will re-join the EU with a trade agreement, when a new generation takes over governing the country. Probably not in my lifetime.

Do you mean, John, that people in Scotland will have to pay taxes if they buy a car in England after independence?

9 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

I predict we will re-join the EU with a trade agreement, when a new generation takes over governing the country. Probably not in my lifetime.

Do you mean, John, that people in Scotland will have to pay taxes if they buy a car in England after independence?

If the German based Citizens Will Alliance wins their court case against the EU bailout, as they are predicted to do, who knows what will happen.

4 hours ago, Spacewagon52 said:

It will be cheaper and easier if someone living within the EU buys from a person or business within the EU, than buying from a Party based outside of the EU.

• Like 1

If that had appeared in my part of the world I may have been very tempted, I'm considering selling my Celsior and my Volvo estate and just having one vehicle, the Lexus RX is on the top of my list.  Apart from the practicalities of having just one car we've just adopted a large Greyhound so the extra height would be good. 

• Like 1