Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking at buying an es300h 2018 model

Likeaglove

Hello all

im looking at buying a 68 plate es300h.

however I have some questions.

im coming from a Mercedes c350e.

carplay? Is it possible in this car. Google says maybe and some sites say it’s only possible from 2019 registered cars?

im guessing there is no automatic self park feature? I rarely use it,  but it’s nice to have for days when you can’t be bothered.

Anything I need to look out for? Car has full dealer history and low mileage of about 20k.

Also a cheeky question, do you think I could get a discount from the listed price, when buying from a dealer these days?

thank you in advance

On a 68 plate - no car play. I have a 69September plate with ML sounds, I was able to get a car play upgrade for £80.00.

There is no self park option on the ES.

Doubtful you’ll get a discount on a used Lexus from a dealer.

Try and get a 69 plate onwards if budget allows and you may have a chance to have apple car play - I went for the F Sport with Takumi pack as I didn’t like the standard grille, the small display screen and base sound system - I wanted the larger screen and Mark Levinson sounds having come from a 2016 IS300h Advance and couldn’t afford a Takumi at the time. If I had another one of these I would go for the same spec again.

507D4289-CC4F-4A4A-A432-31947F0D968A.thumb.jpeg.5d41c3a3c2fc8096a2e2403ae19865bf.jpeg

341FC29D-2B50-4C2C-AF56-B023C5E6FF2D.thumb.jpeg.e98291103b378c9e4539532254918791.jpeg

• Like 1

On 4/4/2021 at 4:04 PM, Likeaglove said:

Also a cheeky question, do you think I could get a discount from the listed price, when buying from a dealer these days?

You should be able to get £500+ off if it is the dealer's own stock - if it is a Lexus GB vehicle then they won't normally move. You have more chance nearer the end of the month when sales targets need to be met.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links