Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How old are you?

Brik

7 minutes ago, Alan305 said:

70 when driving our NX300h and 25 when driving my Westfield.

(Back to 70 again when getting out of my Westfield)

Is that your back being 70 degrees to the horizontal when getting out, I know I am with my XKR 😂

25 minutes ago, Zotto said:

Lexus owners do not like to tell their age because all people say Lexuses are for old people 😁

Not like you at all Luigi to speak utter twoddle!

A Lexus is for the discerning motorist. One who is wise through years of experience and who wishes to stand out from the crowd without being seen.

Think again young man🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Phil xxkr said:

Is that your back being 70 degrees to the horizontal when getting out, I know I am with my XKR 😂

Almost but, bad news I have no doors, good news quick release steering wheel.

54 minutes ago, Zotto said:

Lexus owners do not like to tell their age because all people say Lexuses are for old people 😁

I guess recently Lexus succeeded in dispatching some of that stereotype with quite aggressive styling... and at the same time they sadly dispatched some long time Lexus owners... although when it comes to owners it is still unclear whenever it was Lexus staying or natural causes at that age.

I was 22 when I got my first 2012 Lexus IS250 F-Sport... so not exactly fitting with stereotype 🙂 

Something that young people will never understand until they get to their advanced years is that in my head I feel 20, my body is knackered and feels like 80, but my actual true age is 63.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Herbie said:

Something that young people will never understand until they get to their advanced years is that in my head I feel 20, my body is knackered and feels like 80, but my actual true age is 63.

Is that a positive or a Negative 63 Mr resident electrician ?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

I guess recently Lexus succeeded in dispatching some of that stereotype with quite aggressive styling... and at the same time they sadly dispatched some long time Lexus owners... although when it comes to owners it is still unclear whenever it was Lexus staying or natural causes at that age.

I was 22 when I got my first 2012 Lexus IS250 F-Sport... so not exactly fitting with stereotype 🙂 

It may just be me but I can't see the outside when I am inside driving so for all practical purposes what difference does it make exept maybe other people's verbal opinions which aren't worth the paper they are written on, as Mr Goldwyn famously opined. ? 

I see your point, but I am not sure same applies when you choosing the car... in the end of that day the first thing you see is how the car looks and generally that happens before you figure out how it drives or how it looks from inside.

As such nice looking cars are easier to sell than ugly ones... easier to sell means more profitable, so overall the looks is quite important. If it wouldn't be, then F-Sport, M-Sport, S-Line etc would not exist.

my age ...  I predate Lexus by a mile or several ................. and I'm younger than my 1932 Triumph Southern Cross Sports Tourer .............. by several miles or more .........

Malc

26 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

I see your point, but I am not sure same applies when you choosing the car... in the end of that day the first thing you see is how the car looks and generally that happens before you figure out how it drives or how it looks from inside.

As such nice looking cars are easier to sell than ugly ones... easier to sell means more profitable, so overall the looks is quite important. If it wouldn't be, then F-Sport, M-Sport, S-Line etc would not exist.

Ah! There speaks the voice of a Trophy owning wife. 🐰 As a woman once said "to attract men I wear a perfume called New Car Interior."

And the beautiful looking Lada must have been easy to sell cause they sold 20 million, 😂 But I agree car looks are imperative for some men who relate them to their lower appendage🤥

• Like 1

Says the guy driving high-end Lexus 😁

As for Lada you may need to check what communism means... they certainly didn't sell 20 million of them because they were "good cars".

54 minutes ago, Phil xxkr said:

It may just be me but I can't see the outside when I am inside driving so for all practical purposes what difference does it make exept maybe other people's verbal opinions which aren't worth the paper they are written on, as Mr Goldwyn famously opined. ? 

Did Mr G not say "oral opinions?" Phil

2 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

Says the guy driving high-end Lexus 😁

As for Lada you may need to check what communism means... they certainly didn't sell 20 million of them because they were "good cars".

OK, VW Beetle, Fiat 124, Toyota Corolla? And you will note my RX is tall and not elongated, this clearly shows my wish to be 6 foot 3 and not 5 foot 8🤭

• Haha 1

... still you had an option of choosing "amazing car" called Rodius, but went with arguably better looking and more premium Lexus, some people may say you are showing off a little bit ? 😅

SsangYong Rodius - Wikipedia