Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New RCF video with interesting perspective on the competition

He asked like 6 times what people think about RC-F design 😁

But I agree with his point - Lexus owner really cannot point fingers at BMW new and massive grills without coming out as bunch of hypocrites. I like how both Lexus and BMW looks for that matter, if I would have any complaint about BMW then it would be small vents at the bottom which messes-up the be bumper and do not match in shape or design with 2 kidney grills.

The comparison he makes obviously is only applicable in US and that is why Lexus are so successful there - they are truly cheaper and better option. Whereas here they are more expensive than BMW and prices just do not stack-up, especially at the lower end it is very noticeable, not so much on RC-F which comes fully equipped with things which would be optional in US. But when you put pricing in perspective ... for £47k RC-F would sell in UK like hot cakes... There would be no competition really, it is just kind of surprising that they didn't sell more of them in US.

The rest of the review is nothing new - everyone know that RC-F is great car.