Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My UX at last

I finally collected on Friday afternoon from Bham. Have to say they were very good and the handover was stress free.

Only the drive home a few short journeys so far but it's so much more responsive than the CT. Will take me a little while to get used to not needing to use the foot handbrake and where the "gear" stick is without needing to look but no hassle. I've certainly liked having the heated steering wheel with the still chilly weather.

Only thing that has disappointed me (unless I'm missing something) is the ability to store more than 6 DAB radio stations. I could have sworn the one I test drove had the same spec (Premium Plus) and that had the ability to store multi pages of stations.

Looking forward to getting out and having a nice longer trip soon.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Beduffshirl said:

I finally collected on Friday afternoon from Bham. Have to say they were very good and the handover was stress free.

Only the drive home a few short journeys so far but it's so much more responsive than the CT. Will take me a little while to get used to not needing to use the foot handbrake and where the "gear" stick is without needing to look but no hassle. I've certainly liked having the heated steering wheel with the still chilly weather.

Only thing that has disappointed me (unless I'm missing something) is the ability to store more than 6 DAB radio stations. I could have sworn the one I test drove had the same spec (Premium Plus) and that had the ability to store multi pages of stations.

Looking forward to getting out and having a nice longer trip soon.

Not entirely sure how to use  Bridgestone tyres as suppositories, sounds painful mind 😫😫😫😫😫

• Haha 2

I’ve got Bridgestones on my F-sport and they are very quiet,I have read other reviews that recommend the Dunlop’s and say they are quieter,I suppose it’s all relative,and of course my hearing isn’t as good as it used to be.

Was the UX worth waiting for?How about some pics?

Mark just checked my UX’s DAB stations. I have 14 pages with 6 stations per page. Seems to me you’re only tuned/displaying a single page. My wife’s Yaris (2018 plate she bought last week) was missing some DAB stations. I selected manual tune for her and was offered an “ensemble box” it was set to “Birmingham”. Scrolling through several box options I reset it to D1 National and found 11 pages with 6 stations per page. Not sure if this “ensemble“ option is available on the UX or perhaps has something similar under manual tune.

Hi Ed

Yes I can see al the stations I think, it was just the frustration of only being able to save 6 as favourites.

Ian, I'll sort some pics. It's hard to make a real judgement after 40 odd miles but it's certainly got more oomph and I'm sure it will live up to expectations.

It's not at all happy reading the USB stick I've used in my 3 Ct's though. I've tried in both slots and it seems to read it then it goes again. I had music playing at one stage but then when I got back in the car after a break it had gone again completely.

Something to play with 🙂

Mark

Only had my car a month or so and all usb sticks worked fine,but I now have a dongle to allow wireless apple CarPlay which works great but when I plug in a usb stick it does not show up in the music highlighted section but if I unplug the dongle the usb works fine.
As you say something to play with!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Beduffshirl said:

Hi Ed

Yes I can see al the stations I think, it was just the frustration of only being able to save 6 as favourites.

Ian, I'll sort some pics. It's hard to make a real judgement after 40 odd miles but it's certainly got more oomph and I'm sure it will live up to expectations.

It's not at all happy reading the USB stick I've used in my 3 Ct's though. I've tried in both slots and it seems to read it then it goes again. I had music playing at one stage but then when I got back in the car after a break it had gone again completely.

Something to play with 🙂

Unfortunately, it seems to be a Lexus thing. I have the same frustration with current NX, and it was the same with previous Lexus I have owned.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links