Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New to Lexus

Brummie Dave

Hi Dave and welcome to the best Lexus forum there is. So you getting a UX? What made you go for one? Which dash cam you getting? If nextbase then get the genuine hardwire kit. I tried a copy one and it was S***. Post some pics of your new car as we all like to see pics of Lexus cars. 

• Like 1

Never heard of Apeman dash cam but hey ho if reviews are good then why not. I had a UX250h for a day as a courtesy car. Really was impressed. When I took it back they asked me if I'd like to know what mpg I got. I thought oh pooh as I drove it like I stole it half the time lol and normally the rest. Anyway if memory serves me right I averaged 50mpg and was on electric 47% of the time. So when you get yours you've got something to aim for lol

• Like 1

Something I forgot to mention. On my way home after picking up the UX the traction Battery was full so when I was on the motorway I absolutely booted it. To my surprise it shot off like a scolded cat. I actually was thrown back into my seat. Enjoy your car Dave and look in the UX section of this forum as there are loads of threads there. You'll find all your answers there.

• Like 1