Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

is300 sportcross for sale

Sadly I am selling my is300 Sportcross as I am going for an is300H. 2001. 155,660 miles. Full service hostory (only 2 years non-Lexus service). in Oxordshire. £2,000. tel:07713466192. Regards Paul

2 hours ago, pauldrew0 said:

Sadly I am selling my is300 Sportcross as I am going for an is300H. 2001. 155,660 miles. Full service hostory (only 2 years non-Lexus service). in Oxordshire. £2,000. tel:07713466192. Regards Paul

Photos would be welcome from prospective buyers on the forum Paul.

32 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

Photos would be welcome from prospective buyers on the forum Paul.

And compliance with Forum requirements on cars for sale.

I was loaned one of these perhaps 20 years or so ago by Lexus/Toyota in Liverpool to test as a possible Corporate purchase.

I had it for four days and took it into North Wales. It was a straight six,2 litre engine auto and everything  about it oozed competence. Nothing rattled or squeaked, it was as rapid as I wanted it to be, but the fuel gauge appeared to be in freefall.

Sadly, I was unable to change Corporate Purchasing Policy to permit non-European manufactured vehicles.

I would imagine that given its Service History and apparent condition, that it would be an extremely good buy for the discerning and knowledgeable purchaser.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pauldrew0 said:

The forum requirements on cars for sale are not easy to find.

Paul

Rules are a sticky at the top of the forum - not sure how it could be made easier but welcome to suggestions.

3 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

Rules are a sticky at the top of the forum - not sure how it could be made easier but welcome to suggestions.

Especially as I posted the link!

• Like 1
On 4/18/2021 at 12:34 PM, royoftherovers said:

And compliance with Forum requirements on cars for sale.

After didding around, i assume this is the format that information is required. Paul

For sale: Lexus is300 Sportcross. 2001. 155,665 miles. Full service history (only 2 years non-Lexus service) OE51XGJ

Item Condition: Fair-good

Price and price conditions: £2,000. A private sale

Extra Info: Owner since 2007. Two keys, sun roof, leather interior, just came through an MOT with only a few advisories, two minor chips on the windscreen, Monor scuffs, minor rust on wheel arch, minor trim wear, CD player a bit flaky,

Pictures: as in chat stream

Contact Details: Paul: pauldrew0@gmail.com or 07713466192

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: buyer collect