Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pre-delivery inspection UX250h what does it consist of?

According to my service booklet there is a pre-delivery inspection the dealer does before the vehicle gets handed over to the buyer.  

Does anybody have a list of what is all being checked in this pre-delivery inspection?  Or knows where to find this?  

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, ChangeAgent said:

Thanks for this info.  do you think this is always so also for the Lexus? 

Don`t see why not. Look at posting from  Nemesis as it might have more info and or ask Lexus. Good luck.

On 4/21/2021 at 7:31 AM, ChangeAgent said:

According to my service booklet there is a pre-delivery inspection the dealer does before the vehicle gets handed over to the buyer.  

Does anybody have a list of what is all being checked in this pre-delivery inspection?  Or knows where to find this?  

Thanks.

Do you mind if I ask why you wanted to know please? Just curious that’s all.

7 hours ago, paulrnx said:

Do you mind if I ask why you wanted to know please? Just curious that’s all.

you may indeed.  that section in my service booklet is not signed by the dealer.  hence I suspect it did not happen.  and since the vehicle is displaying some rust underneath i want to prepare a statement to the dealer proving he should have noted this and reported it, and hence did not do his job. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ChangeAgent said:

you may indeed.  that section in my service booklet is not signed by the dealer.  hence I suspect it did not happen.  and since the vehicle is displaying some rust underneath i want to prepare a statement to the dealer proving he should have noted this and reported it, and hence did not do his job. 

Cool thanks. Understood.