Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all thanks for dropping by I’m sam from Manchester just waiting on the phone call to collect my pre owned CT200h f sport. Safe to say I carnt wait to get it a massive upgrade from the old car which was a Vw polo which was a curse of a car nothing but trouble. Let’s hope I have better look with the Lexus 

309B2AE3-3ED4-41F4-8197-CCC9593CDD47.jpeg

Eh up Sam. Welcome to Lexus ownership and the best Lexus forum there is. Is that Stockport Lexus you're getting the car from? Very good cars the CT and yours looks a really nice colour. Don't forget to post some photos when you get it. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr Vlad said:

Eh up Sam. Welcome to Lexus ownership and the best Lexus forum there is. Is that Stockport Lexus you're getting the car from? Very good cars the CT and yours looks a really nice colour. Don't forget to post some photos when you get it. 

Me vlad yeah that’s Stockport Lexus I get the beauty in the morning Carnt wait I will definitely be posting photos of it 

1 hour ago, Mr Vlad said:

Not too early in the morning. That M60 is a nightmare till about 10. Take a long way home when you get it and get used to it.

Just before rush hour so shouldn’t be too bad 

It went well just not had chance to get back on yet in work all weekend. The car is lovely so smooth so quite absolutely brilliant such an improvement over the Vw definitely not going back. 

• Like 1