Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need some help clarifying something

Need some help clarifying something, I wonder if someone could help by removing the fuel And taking a picture of the filler neck?

I wonder if someone could help by removing the fuel And taking a picture of the filler neck?

A bit of an odd request but I have a feeling something is missing from my filler neck and I have a banging noise coming from the back of the car that I think is the part in question is in the fuel tank

This is what I’m looking at……

8B55E9CB-404C-40D8-938A-FDA66489E0F8.thumb.jpeg.8fefde25941bc9c133582042c886b1c9.jpeg

5 hours ago, Jayw13702 said:

Need some help clarifying something, I wonder if someone could help by removing the fuel And taking a picture of the filler neck?

I wonder if someone could help by removing the fuel And taking a picture of the filler neck?

A bit of an odd request but I have a feeling something is missing from my filler neck and I have a banging noise coming from the back of the car that I think is the part in question is in the fuel tank

This is what I’m looking at……

8B55E9CB-404C-40D8-938A-FDA66489E0F8.thumb.jpeg.8fefde25941bc9c133582042c886b1c9.jpeg

Let the traffic warden out of the boot, he/she has probably learned their lesson by now! 

• Haha 2

Finally got to the bottom of it...

the rear bumper has just been repainted the garage removed the bumper as it’s their preferred way of painting them, and mine as well

anyway, during removal they had to remove the tool tray in the boot and one of the mechanics has dropped a trim tool and it fell under the hybrid Battery, that’s what was rattling about 

• Like 3

On 4/23/2021 at 7:45 AM, Jayw13702 said:

...one of the mechanics has dropped a trim tool and it fell under the hybrid battery, that’s what was rattling about 

So...did you keep the trim tool, regarding it as a free gift from the garage and feeling that if the mechanic was still looking for it, then that was punishment enough for their carelessness and a reminder to pay attention next time?

Or did you storm back to the garage and slowly and patiently explain the error of their ways?

Or did you decide you would reveal to other concerned Lexus owners in the Devon area who perpetrated this waste of time so that they could have a good laugh at the mechanic's expense at their next visit?

• Haha 1