Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi I’m Arturo from Glasgow I’m picking up my first Lexus on Saturday I’m getting a UX250h F-Sport with Takumi pack in Azure Blue with black leather interior. This is my first Lexus. I’m in a Mercedes GLC wagon just now I’ve had since new now 4 years old time for a change cut my running costs hopefully. After sales service with Stratstone Mercedes was appalling and put me off buying another Mercedes. Yvonne at Lexus in Glasgow has been terrific sourcing me a new unreg car that matched my spec I wanted a sunroof because I have the pan roof on my Mercedes and brightens up the dark interior. Looking forward to my relationship with Lexus and enjoying reading your comments on the forum. Cheers!

• Like 2

Welcome Arturo.

Good to welcome a fresh face. Despair not. You are one of many people to desert Mercedes for reason of poor customer service, unreliability and ridiculous running costs.

You have bought a cracking car, but remember that the Hybrid system of driving needs to be learnt and there are plenty of advices both on the Lexus.co.uk website and via YOUTUBE.

Owners will be along shortly to advice you but in the meantime please send us some photographs of you prized new purchase.

• Like 2

Welcome Arturo,

you are in for a pleasant surprise. Even the small Lexus is as fine in most ways as a 350SE, so I suppose the 250 you get is so much of an upgrade in almost any way that you will wonder why you did not go to Lexus before. We did.

• Like 1

Welcome Arturo to the LOC. You wont be disappointed. You've already experienced amazing with the dealer as opposed to what Mercerdes offered. It will get better. I too have the F sport the CVT is seamless the best their is out there. John pointed out it is a new experience driving a hybrid I'm still learning but getting better. Best advice i could give is drive as though you have an egg between your foot and the accelarator LOL. Seriously you have a good car sure you will enjoy it.

• Like 2

On 4/22/2021 at 11:18 AM, ArturoUX said:

Hi I’m Arturo from Glasgow I’m picking up my first Lexus on Saturday I’m getting a UX250h F-Sport with Takumi pack in Azure Blue with black leather interior. This is my first Lexus. I’m in a Mercedes GLC wagon just now I’ve had since new now 4 years old time for a change cut my running costs hopefully. After sales service with Stratstone Mercedes was appalling and put me off buying another Mercedes. Yvonne at Lexus in Glasgow has been terrific sourcing me a new unreg car that matched my spec I wanted a sunroof because I have the pan roof on my Mercedes and brightens up the dark interior. Looking forward to my relationship with Lexus and enjoying reading your comments on the forum. Cheers!

Happy pickup day! 👍

• Like 1