Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Late 2012 IS F at BCA Auction Walsall

LN62 AXV - USB with Sunroof & Option alloys

I tried to find this car back in 2019 when it was with Lexus in Scotland. It appeared later in a dealership in the Midlands in 2020

It has 46k on the clock and 4 owners.

Sadly looking at the BCA condition report it has had a hard life.

Anybody know this car?

Lexus ISF LN62 .pdf

On 4/25/2021 at 10:54 AM, Charliecloud said:

It was on sale in July 2020 for £27k - went off market really quickly as in a couple of weeks. 

I was watching this one and in contact with the dealer at the time - think it was in Newcastle. It dropped by £2k then disappeared - sold was the message from the dealer. I was waiting for funds so missed out. Perhaps a blessing disguise?

It then appeared again end of the year / early this year at another dealership and went again.

Crucially the mileage has not changed at all since I was watching it in July so seems as if nobody has owned/used it and it continues to be passed around the trade.

Would love to know what its problem is....I am sure a lot of those highlights on BCA report could be easily corrected by a dealer wishing to invest. Perhaps something more sinister underneath... a shame, my fav colour combo and great mileage!

• 4 weeks later...

3 hours ago, dman2004 said:

My climate screen doesn't look like that, I've got a 2012 as well? 

This is actually a 2013 Model Year. The chassis number is JTHBP262605010879. Production date is approximately August 2012 hence the revised infotainment. AFAIK this is the only 2013 model I have seen in the UK although I have been told there are 4 others. All the others including the 13 plates are late registered 2012 models.