Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oil maintenance soon required

Hi all

Sorry if this is straightforward.  Bought my 1st RC 300h 6 months ago.  2017 plate.  There is advice on oil maintenance soon required.  Do you recommend I only go to Lexus?

Or do I just top up oil?  Thanks a lot.  Also what oil would one recommend?  Thanks

13 hours ago, Pcoulter said:

Hi all

Sorry if this is straightforward.  Bought my 1st RC 300h 6 months ago.  2017 plate.  There is advice on oil maintenance soon required.  Do you recommend I only go to Lexus?

Or do I just top up oil?  Thanks a lot.  Also what oil would one recommend?  Thanks

Can you post some photos of your car please?

17 hours ago, Pcoulter said:

Hi all

If you have a Lexus Extended Warranty then a condition of that is that you must have servicing also carried out at Lexus.

If you don't have the extended warranty then you can have it serviced wherever you like. However, if you take this route, I would also highly suggest that you have the annual Hybrid Health Check done as a stand-alone service at Lexus for £59. If it passes, they certify the Battery for 1 year or 10k miles and you can do that each year until the car is 15 years old. The HHC is 'thrown in free' as part of the Lexus servicing.

• Like 2