Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Servicing advice please

So sorry to  bother you all.  I have a RC300H and bought only 8 months ago.  It is 2017 plate and done 45000.  Spark plugs done early.  Full lexus service.  I note the service hx but it is 650 pound for full service and 325 for interim.

The 12 V Battery was replaced 8 months ago.

I have spoken to a mate who a mechanic and he says not for full service as I should not need that now......

I agree but I thought better ask the experts as it is my 1st LEXUS.  That is a serious wild price for a few extra filters and brake fluid.  This is just my view

THanks

lexus service.jpg

I agree that a full service is a lot more money for not much more, but looking at your service book the last full service was skipped, so its done 27K and almost 3 years since the last full service so with that in mind I would go full.

For what its worth I've been using my local indy for servicing on mine (high mileage and will probably just run it until it has little value) - think I pay £140 ish for intermediate and about £250 for a full

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pcoulter said:

it did worry me I must admit.  I am a bit annoyed the garage who sold it to me did not do a full sevice but I suppose they would not?

Did you buy it from a Lexus dealer as an approved car?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links