Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I shall be having 4 new matching tyres fitted next week to my RX. When I picked up the car it had Kumho fronts and Yokahoma rears, not ideal, they are 235/55/R19 crugen H91 fitted and are approximately 7 weeks old and covered maybe 700 miles and I wish to sell them as a pair for £120 ovno. Thanks

My 3RX had 19" tyres and I had Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen 2 all round.

I don't know if they do a 20" version for the 4RX but if they do, I'll be having them all round again; absolutely superb tyres.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herbie said:

My 3RX had 19" tyres and I had Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen 2 all round.

I don't know if they do a 20" version for the 4RX but if they do, I'll be having them all round again; absolutely superb tyres.

Yes Herbs, I have on the way Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV's. Have similar on my XKR so no reason to doubt the satisfaction quotient. Right now my local Halfords have 15% off 4 and agreed to my LOC discount so all up apx 105 per corner, unbeatable 😎 

When I picked up my car from the Lexus dealer they had fitted two new front tyres unfortunately they didn't match the winter rears hence my desire to have a matching set so there is a bargain waiting for a Kumho tyre owner even if you keep them in the garage pro tem. 

• Like 2