Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bored with red so I had it wrapped

I don't pick it up until the morning, but these photo's released on Amigo Wraps Facebook page show my car with the Avery Rising Sun wrap, I've also had some super dooper expensive Nano coating put on the wrap. I don't think it's too 'chavved up'

178006397_146209874178886_8507151520041825812_n.jpg

177993458_146209877512219_4631929597401690382_n.jpg

179254691_146209880845552_5854697991763669172_n.jpg

179141406_146209870845553_9164087924434401856_n.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Each to their own, but don’t be surprised if the Lexus mods ban you 😉 

Do not know any mods, so no problem there.

I think it looks different and interesting and I suppose it is some kind of protective foil that probably is resistant to little chips from stone and pigeon poop.

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments, I don't think Amigo Wraps would like me to quote prices, but it's not cheap. I've also opted for the 'Waxisdead' nano coating on the wrap too.

I've been way too busy for some time as I've sold my business and my guitar collection and don't seem to have had the time to come on here for ages.

My RCF has been parked up doing nothing for ages too so decided to 'pep' it up a bit. Hopefully when I pick it up today I can take some of my own photos, by all accounts photos can't capture the colour shifts like the eye can.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, scudney said:

Lol ban him for wrapping his car?🤣

Ban me? I don't think so, after all I'm such an affable sort of bloke.

• Haha 1

This is a very serious matter and is now being looked into, personally I think you are just far enough away from Essex to get away with just a warning. 😀

I’m not into wrapping myself but like some Eminem songs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, B1RMA said:

I've been way too busy for some time as I've sold my business and my guitar collection and don't seem to have had the time to come on here for ages.

Sounds very ominous 😆 I thought you had sold the F and moved on! Good to see it's still kicking about 😉 - the wrap looks mega, goes well with the wheels too! Are you still planning to lower it? Be interested to see it in the flesh once we're allowed!

• Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 9:18 AM, hockeyedwards said:

Sounds very ominous 😆 I thought you had sold the F and moved on! Good to see it's still kicking about 😉 - the wrap looks mega, goes well with the wheels too! Are you still planning to lower it? Be interested to see it in the flesh once we're allowed!

I honestly got tied up with selling my business and my pre CBS Fender guitar collection as most of the guitars went over to the States it was a very long drawn out time/brain consuming affair. Sending 19 plus guitars through customs as some were the price of an RCF. Paperwork and customs were a nightmare but not many UK collectors bothered.

I did have a few people look at the car but I didn't do myself any favours in the adverts requesting that need not apply. So the car has been parked up for ages doing nothing so I thought I'd give it a birthday. I will lower it later this year. I'm really looking forward to seeing it in the flesh in about an hours time. I will take my own photo's of it and post them up.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Malc said:

looks brilliant to me .....  not sure why you can't give a ball park figure for your costs !

Malc

Mine was £4K but that did include a super Nano coating, I wasn't sure if the company that did would be happy with me giving prices. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spacewagon52 said:

Not sure why but I do like it! Do you go to these "Drive by" meets by any chance?

AdamC on YouTube

I think it's fair to say I may be a bit too old for that.

According to my passenger virtually every other car that went past in the long 50 MPH roadworks on the M27 took a picture on their phone.

When they did the unveiling though my reaction was gob smacked what have I done, but the more I look around it the more I like it. It goes from dark red to gold to dark bronze then greeny gold. As you move around it it changes colour in a very entertaining way, photo's can't replicate the movement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B1RMA said:

It goes from dark red to gold to dark bronze then greeny gold. As you move around it it changes colour in a very entertaining way, photo's can't replicate the movement.

Sounds like it’s the ideal way to confuse.witnesses. 🙂

35 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Can you post a video so we can see the colour shifts? 👍

I'll try my best.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links