Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Would anyone happen to know if the mirror glass is the same shape and fitment across the run of the UCF20? What we call the MK3 and the MK4?

Trying to source the glass on eBay and don't want to buy a later one if it doesn't fit.

Part numbers using Amayama for reference are a little confusing. 87931-50220 for 10/94-08/96 and 08/96-07/97 and then 87931-50330 for 07/97-08/00

My LS was registered 01/97 but has a build date of 07/96

buy a new stick-on one ?  .....  the heat where necessary will pass through if you must go out in the depths of winter

Malc

hahahahaha mine are getting towards needing replacement, the reddish elements are starting to show thru BUT are quite serviceable yet ..........  been that way for some years tbh

BUT the Honda Legend door mirrors just go white'ish misty, god knows why ..  I replaced one with a stick-on glass for about £20 i think, a while ago now, quite ok and serviceable .....  the other side has just begun to mist up tho ......  the Honda replacements were several £'00s and dopey to get new 

Malc

My passenger side one is just fine (not sure it auto dims though, if it's supposed to) but the driver's side has a growing bloom from the bottom left corner. It does need replacing. Unlikely I'll find just the glass but if I can find the entire assembly with decent glass and at a reasonable price I'll be happy.