Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

FS - 2009 Lexus IS250 SE-i in Mesa Red with cream Leather & MM

For Sale - Lexus IS250 SE-i in Mesa red. It has done 110,500 (just under) miles and runs sweet as a nut. I have owned the car for five years and in that time it has never missed a beat. 

The car also has a genuine Lexus F-Sport intake which I imported from USA ( receipt included ) and 18” F-Sport wheels with 4 Good Year F1 SuperSport tyres fitted in October 2020, and I have the original Toyota Lexus boxes for the 18” Wheels. The Original 17” wheels and tyres and original intake will come with the car. Probably handy for use as winter wheels! Also fitted is a HKS HiPower exhaust. 

The car drives absolutely superbly. The engine pulls as it should and it stops in a straight line. Last service carried out October 2020 ( and the car has only done 2,000 miles since! ). 

Comes with 18" wheels (on the car now), boxes for F-sport wheels, original 17" wheels and tyres, original intake, full cream leather, Multimedia Lexus Premium audio with factory Navigation, heated and ventilated electric seats, electric windows, electric mirrors, and all the usual Lexus spec. 

MOT runs until 23rd November 2021. 

Had the Airbag recall done at Lexus Croydon 02/03/2021 including full health check ( report supplied ). 

Plenty of paperwork for services / purchases etc. V5 is in my name and present. 

The car is in great condition for its age as shown in the photos. 

Located in Carshalton, SM5. 

Genuine vehicle and will make someone very happy for many more years!

£4500 ono

IMG_6199.jpeg

IMG_6259.jpeg

IMG_6260.jpeg

IMG_6261.jpeg

IMG_6263.jpeg

IMG_6264.jpeg

IMG_6266.jpeg

IMG_6267.jpeg

IMG_6270.jpeg

IMG_6273.jpeg

IMG_6274.jpeg