Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

95 LS400 for sale - any information on it?

I've been looking, on and off, for another LS400 and I saw the one below on Facebook. I'm pretty sure I've seen it for sale before and wondered if anyone on here knows anything about the car? Previous owner or had a look at the car in the past maybe? Any information would be appreciated.

image.thumb.png.e65b5bbeef1d9d4e598443aeaf651454.png

Never seen this one before  BUT

mine's born 26th October 1995 and Aspen Green too .....  she looks a beaut and with a tiny comparative mileage too ................ 126k on mine too when I bought her 10 years ago at £1400 with FLSH ..............  such appreciation for a Ls400 classic car ........  I would seriously consider buying her if a physical inspection shows her in a good light ..........  best car I've ever used AND enduring too ............  doubt I'll ever be changing mine unless I have to

Malc

Looks very nice, and for a car of that age the MOT history isn't at all bad, although I would want to know how well the corrosion work was done that caused an MOT failure.