Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Turn Signal Indicators

9 hours ago, Phil xxkr said:

Having pored over the online manual with no success does anyone know if increasing the turn volume is a possible option. Thanks😁

Found it difficult to hear turn bleeps especially with radio on and with HUD don't look at dash much. Major auto electricians unable to boost sound by adjustment so added two very small sounders just behind the small removable end panel at the end of the dash.  These are the sort of sounders they fit for reversing with a caravan.  They work very well, in fact so well that I may add a little insulation round them!       

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Barry14UK said:

Found it difficult to hear turn bleeps especially with radio on and with HUD don't look at dash much. Major auto electricians unable to boost sound by adjustment so added two very small sounders just behind the small removable end panel at the end of the dash.  These are the sort of sounders they fit for reversing with a caravan.  They work very well, in fact so well that I may add a little insulation round them!       

Thanks for the solution 🎉🎉🎉