Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sensors on 450h 2018 problems not working

Hi Colin, welcome to the forum. We might need more details, the car probably has loads of sensors. Which sensors are you talking about

• Like 1

2 hours ago, colinleslie said:

front and rear parking sensors

And they're not working properly how....?

We like to be helpful but you've got to give us something to work with.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2021 at 9:09 PM, colinleslie said:

front and rear parking sensors

Have you looked in the settings menu to see if a previous owner has switched the front ones off and/or got the sensitivity of them at short distances only?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, colinleslie said:

``just got them fixed one had stoped working on the rear so one sensor and re set lexus £288 one sensor £78 

Surely it should have been done under warranty if it's a brand new car as your profile says?

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed that your subject title says 2018.

• Like 1

My 2016 car suffered a proximity sensor failure during a journey earlier this year.  Took a few attempts for the dealer to diagnose the issue - covered by extended warranty - I think the module alone was circa £1,700, so glad I have maintained a warranty.  The warning message would not clear and covered the central part of the dashboard display.  Also lost external temperature display which was very inconvenient - I was driving up through the lake district when the forecast was potentially treacherous.  All fixed now thankfully.

Peter