Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I don't think there is a cover on the Mk3, I don't remember one when I replaced the ECU Temp Sensor and nothing is listed on the parts diagram or the workshop manual for the MK3 but the cover is listed for the previous versions (MK1/2). The MK3 has the large plastic engine v bank cover and that covers the ignition wires iirc. Pic below is from a how to guide I put together for replacing the ECU Temp Sensor on a MK3.

image.thumb.png.291ae582099a147e9a1e7cdf683dbad0.png

11 minutes ago, Razor61 said:

I don't think there is a cover on the Mk3, I don't remember one when I replaced the ECU Temp Sensor and nothing is listed on the parts diagram or the workshop manual for the MK3 but the cover is listed for the previous versions (MK1/2). The MK3 has the large plastic engine v bank cover and that covers the ignition wires iirc. Pic below is from a how to guide I put together for replacing the ECU Temp Sensor on a MK3.

image.thumb.png.291ae582099a147e9a1e7cdf683dbad0.png

Thanks Razor I thought as much. 

6 hours ago, MerchantOfVenice said:

That engine bay is from an earlier model LS. 
I should have mentioned mine is a MK 3

I know it from an earlier model LS it is from my Mark 1 and it is the same configuration as the one you showed in your Pic. If we don't get the correct information we can only do our best to help .In future I will keep my 25 years of Lexus LS ownership knowledge to myself  in certain  quarters.