Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlamp Bulb

Evening everyone,

Sorry if this has already been discussed but what headlamp bulbs would you recommend for my IS300h F-Sport?

When I bought the car I noticed that one headlamp bulb was white and other one yellow so I am guessing that one is Xenon and someone has just popped a cheap bulb in the other at some point?

I have checked with Lexus and they want £82 a bulb!

Surely this is a tad steep or am I just being tight?

Thanks in advance for your replied and advice.

Yes that sounds about right - D4S Xenon bulbs costs in this range ~£60-140, but they last 5-10years, so the price isn't bad all things considered. 

When it comes to replacement everyone seems to love (and I personally have good experience) with Osram Nightbreakers. They are improvement over what OEM has to offer, but expect to pay about the same price - they won't come cheaper. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/16/2021 at 9:09 AM, Andrew888 said:

I use Osram Xenarc Night Breaker Laser - £108 on amazon for the pair and its suits me better than the OEM Osrams

I don’t know if you’ve made your choice yet, Phil, but I’ve also installed these Osram’s with excellent results.  But I just thought it might be worthwhile pointing out that automotive bulbs are one of the favourite items for poor quality rip off merchants.

if you go to the Osram site you will see that they list recommended suppliers who will be selling the genuine article. I got mine from AutoBulbsDirect - but other sellers are available!

I’d be very upset on your behalf if you were disappointed with the performance of your Osrams but had unknowingly bought fakes because you’d been guided by price alone.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links