Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Disabling VSC

1 hour ago, royoftherovers said:

John, Somebody one said to me "John, never ,ever tell a lie, then you will never, ever have to remember what you said "

And I find that the older I get, the more true it is.

I have no problem remembering to say : 25

Another thing. If you hear or say something often enough you may end up believing it is the truth.

Finally: do not believe anybody over 30

10 hours ago, Las Palmas said:

I have no problem remembering to say : 25

Another thing. If you hear or say something often enough you may end up believing it is the truth.

Finally: do not believe anybody over 30

When you say over 30 are you referring to, inside leg measurement, hat size, waist size or IQ? If its the latter you have a lot to choose from in the LOC. Since you are clearly below 30 (witness your response) I venture you are a member of an even more select club. 🤭

1 hour ago, Phil xxkr said:

When you say over 30 are you referring to, inside leg measurement, hat size, waist size or IQ? If its the latter you have a lot to choose from in the LOC. Since you are clearly below 30 (witness your response) I venture you are a member of an even more select club. 🤭

Absolutely. Everybody is right. In something. Maybe.

Few have the privilege to be 25 for more than 50 years? Correct? Maybe not.

image.thumb.png.df5b27dda149d0139661f40ebad13d0d.png

4 minutes ago, Las Palmas said:

Absolutely. Everybody is right. In something. Maybe.

Few have the privilege to be 25 for more than 50 years? Correct? Maybe not.

image.thumb.png.df5b27dda149d0139661f40ebad13d0d.png

Buenos Dias John, and yes you are indeed privileged especially by being able to fit into those cycling shorts😅do they make them in sizes over 100cm? 🤣

7 minutes ago, Phil xxkr said:

Buenos Dias John, and yes you are indeed privileged especially by being able to fit into those cycling shorts😅do they make them in sizes over 100cm? 🤣

90 is more than enough.

Never saw other my age ride up there on a rather heavy bike from sea level. My bike buddy used to be pro.

24 minutes ago, Las Palmas said:

90 is more than enough.

Never saw other my age ride up there on a rather heavy bike from sea level. My bike buddy used to be pro.

Never understood cycling to be honest, everytime I see them in my area they have the most frightfull facial grimace. If that's a version of the pursuit of happiness I can only assume in inclement weather they retreat to the dungeon and Miss Whiplash 😉

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Phil xxkr said:

Never understood cycling to be honest, everytime I see them in my area they have the most frightfull facial grimace. If that's a version of the pursuit of happiness I can only assume in inclement weather they retreat to the dungeon and Miss Whiplash 😉

Or from all the motorists driving past shaking their fists and shouting "B*****d!" at them perhaps?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Phil xxkr said:

Pretty sure there are other things you do not understand.

46 minutes ago, Mincey said:

Or from all the motorists driving past shaking their fists and shouting "B*****d!" at them perhaps?

I don't think that all motorists who pass a cyclist(eventually) wave in recognition do they? And when it's a closed fist it's a universally recognised non verbal cue for success, winning, victory etc. And why you don't write the word Buncoed in full escapes me clearly referring to the cost of that cycle and lycra😎

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Las Palmas said:

Why?

Do you want some?

Just now, Phil xxkr said:

I don't think that all motorists who pass a cyclist(eventually) wave in recognition do they? And when it's a closed fist it's a universally recognised non verbal cue for success, winning, victory etc. And why you don't write the word Buncoed in full escapes me clearly referring to the cost of that cycle and lycra😎

Yes, so I can make a makeshift sail for my dinghy in an emergency 🤠

45 minutes ago, Las Palmas said:

Just now, Phil xxkr said:

Yes, so I can make a makeshift sail for my dinghy in an emergency 🤠

46 minutes ago, Las Palmas said:

Certainly is. The more you learn the realisation that you know less than you thought 

5 minutes ago, Phil xxkr said:
15 minutes ago, Las Palmas said:

7 minutes ago, Phil xxkr said:

I don't think that all motorists who pass a cyclist(eventually) wave in recognition do they?

I don't know. Most of the time on my bike it is off road where nothing wider than perhaps a motor bike can go and not even a 4 wheel motor bike.

On the way I pass places of beauty people can only get to walking or on a bike, though most people will have a hard time getting there on bike.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my alternative to disabling VSC.

But, my Westfield DOESN'T have:

• VSC
  • ECB
  • Hill Start Assist
  • Traction Control
  • Airbags
  • Power Steering
  • Power Brakes
  • Anti Lock Brakes
  • Electronic Brakeforce Distribution + Brake Assist

No issues with corners or insurance modifications but I'm not sure an IS with VSC turned off would overtake one on track. This weighs about 600Kg compared to an IS of around 1,620Kg and the sticky tyres help.

image.thumb.png.6f6fa200d07e9e74cb79ab6b62d53c32.png

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links