Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

looking to buy gs250 owners reviews appreciated

6 minutes ago, Initial P said:

Its for audio it has it already for calls.

The red leather in the GS4 at first made me think of a tarts parlour but has grown on me & everybody thinks red is best.

That’s surprising. Our 2011 IS250 had Bluetooth audio as standard and so does our 2012 RX. I would have expected the 4GS to all come with Bluetooth audio from the start, especially as it’s fitted with the ML upgrade. Very odd. 

21 hours ago, Initial P said:

I was sad to get the call about it been a write off but I am now the happy owner of a GS250 F Sport with red leather interior & ML sound alas minus the sunroof of the S190 but cabin has loads more head room & I feel more comfortable in it & at least the light in the boot is in the middle now 😆

Congratulations. Yes I avoid sunroof models like the plague. You lose a good 2" of headroom. 

Photos on please 🙂 lets see her. 

Am a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to interiors. However I rather like that 🙂

Enjoy the GS250. Realistically, the last chance at owning a newish design that's a traditional NA 6 cyl comfy cruiser. 

The last in line really. 

• Like 2

Poking around on the internet last night found out that the F Sport IS had this & the GS does too, I checked under my engine cover.

Which explains that nice sound the engine makes when pushed harder.

• Like 1

Great little discovery. I've not had my bonnet open apart from the annual leaf clean out in December. Have to say though....and it's something you will notice, the quality of the components and engineering under the hood feel absolutely superb. My old E60 whilst nice overall, just felt a bit plastic and lower grade metal in the under bonnet vitals.

Yeah I had a 2004 530i E60 before the GS3, owned it for 7 years leaked oil for 6.5 years labour of love great drivers car just a little thin on specs 😉

I think the luxury might have the sound generator too makes it sound better than my old 3.0 litre lump in the GS3.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links