Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Purchased identical car before a 23K Balloon Payment

Lexus now offer Ceramic Coating of paint etc.,Dash Cam front & rear & Protection Pack for. Flaps etc.

Delivery before month -end ,Sonic Titanium / Black Leather & lower Monthly payment .

Tel

• Like 3

I pick-up the new car Friday, unseen as all Business associated with the Deal is now On-Line.

As TPS is continuous in all Toyota Factories (Toyota Production System  based on Continuous Improvement) I am looking forward to seeing if I detect any positive differences which Owners in the US always claim.The current NX sells so well in the States despite their Covid Performance.

Just hope I can drive the New Car much more in the coming months. 

Tel

57 minutes ago, Tel said:

I pick-up the new car Friday, unseen as all Business associated with the Deal is now On-Line.

As TPS is continuous in all Toyota Factories (Toyota Production System  based on Continuous Improvement) I am looking forward to seeing if I detect any positive differences which Owners in the US always claim.The current NX sells so well in the States despite their Covid Performance.

Just hope I can drive the New Car much more in the coming months. 

Tel

Just in time for the weather turning Terry, is this from Lexus Derby? 

Yes & my current car is pristine with Pano & AVS.

Tel

Great news, I’ll look out for you as I’m having my second vaccination that day just across the road 😀

• Like 1

The car refinement excels compared with the previous Black Version.Both cars have AVS.

The Takumi UXe that I had for a day was the same.

Surprised & pleased .

Tel

V5 arrived yesterday which enabled me to finally register my car on the Lexus Portal/Link & benefit from Connected Services that can inform me about the level of screen wash & fuel in my car & many other Services but @ a Monthly premium with Virgin.

Probably beneficial to Business Users etc. but in the current climate not a useful addition ( ? )

Tel

• Like 1

The mpg of my new NX is in the low 40's compared with mid to high 30"s in the Black version, the Nav is being Up-dated as I drive & the car stands a few mm. higher..

Cleaning the Ceramic coated bodywork is So easy with my Maguire Kit it is equal to any Detailer result.

Surprisingly different which is nice

Cannot wait for Travel to ease

Tel

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Tel said:

The mpg of my new NX is in the low 40's compared with mid to high 30"s in the Black version, the Nav is being Up-dated as I drive & the car stands a few mm. higher..

Cleaning the Ceramic coated bodywork is So easy with my Maguire Kit it is equal to any Detailer result.

Tel

Photos please Terry? We LOVE photos!

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Tel said:

Tel

It is surprising that there are such differences on what is - essentially - the same car. I can only assume Lexus adopt continuous improvement during the lifecycle of each model, which is very reassuring. Why stand still if you can implement improvements? Bravo!

Yes but are you not comparing your AVS equipped car against a normal suspended car as AVS transforms refinement in D & Sport+ & was heavily revised for the 2019 Model year.

Tel

There is a new Media Up-Date available.

My Car has finally Installed said Up-date after Downloading on Wednesday.

Tel