Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I would fit any Battery aslong as it has 4 years warranty

In my case I bought an Exide one from carpartsforless which came with yours warranty.

Sorry I dont have the exact specs to quote

Check with your local dealer first. A number of us have found them to be competitive, and at least it will fit and have the posts in the correct orientation. Slightly cheaper at Lexus Parts Direct (Fish Brothers), but there is a delivery charge of £7, unless you happen to live near Swindon.

Either way, it will give you a benchmark.

2 hours ago, Howplum said:

Check with your local dealer first. A number of us have found them to be competitive, and at least it will fit and have the posts in the correct orientation. Slightly cheaper at Lexus Parts Direct (Fish Brothers), but there is a delivery charge of £7, unless you happen to live near Swindon.

Either way, it will give you a benchmark.

Second this: ask the dealer for a price. Reasonable price, will fit and dealer will install if asked nicely. 

• Like 1

I've always used Varta as the volts and cca have always been good. I think the silver dynamic is Vartas premium line 👍

Mine has been backfiring since fitting a Farta Battery as it would be pronounced in german 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Father in German is "Vater" pronounced Farter, or the more familiar "Vati" for Dad. 🤣