Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all

Started up our 2006 LS430 today for the first time in a few months.

All worked OK but the Navigation/Climate/Audi screen is dead - nothing showing at all. Buttons not having any effect 😞

I'm guessing it might be a fuse? 

Anyone able to point me in the right direction? Where is the fuse box? What type of fuse is needed?

Thanks, John

Fuse boxes and positions are in the owner’s manual starting around page 500.

I only have a USA version which shows fuse 36 (TEL) supplying the audio/navigation display unit rated at 7.5A.

Location is stated as “Passenger side kick panel”  but this could be on the opposite side for RHD models.

143162FB-DB14-4482-A81C-66E9DD495C27.png

A4D9CB8B-A705-4B62-BC94-20961A9D4D15.jpeg

E64AEB97-4F0E-4263-ABC3-7D9E76C0A849.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

After a lot of chasing around, fuse swaps and head scratching - finally found the problem.

The connections at the back of the unit in the boot had corroded 😞 

After a "tidy up" all is working perfectly again.

17 minutes ago, JohnW61 said:

After a lot of chasing around, fuse swaps and head scratching - finally found the problem.

The connections at the back of the unit in the boot had corroded 😞 

Doh!

That’s auto electrics for you!  Always check the simplest - and usually least obvious- possible cause first!

A timely lesson for all.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links