Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I need new drop links on rear (for sure) and mat as well do the fronts.

Having looked on eBay I can see otpions, and on Amayama.

Question - Has anyone used eBayRear Links  ) for example, as my research indicated this part is used on some Kia makes as well as Toyota.

The price from Japan is not that bad, though I assume a drop link is not taking a huge load, so even if the bushes are not as good as original they will last a good few years.

Any thoughts or experience with these on eBay most welcome.

Personally I now avoid fleabay for anything as I feel it has become the world’s premier counterfeit outlet.

Have you looked at Rockauto....even adding the shipping and VAT the prices and choices are good?

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/lexus,1999,ls400,4.0l+v8,1356083,suspension,stabilizer+bar+end+link+/+bushing,7580

Just thinking the Delphi product ......  is that the business that's in Gillingham Kent .....  massive premises there, I think it's car automotive related 

Malc

46 minutes ago, Malc said:

Just thinking the Delphi product ......  is that the business that's in Gillingham Kent .....  massive premises there, I think it's car automotive related 

Malc

Delphi......the Greek God of motor spares 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve2006 said:

Delphi......the Greek God of motor spares 😀

Well never thought of Delphi, they seem to have a choice and prices look good, not sure why any link is better than another, but maybe I will give them a call

Links on Delphi site

• Like 1