Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Hi all looking for some recommendations on best floor mats and price and were to get them.

Andy

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Senna said:

Hi all looking for some recommendations on best floor mats and price and were to get them.

Andy

Personally I’d always use the Lexus originals - I have both the rubber and carpet sets and they are good quality and fit perfectly. They aren’t the cheapest but there are plenty of second hand ones on eBay as well as new ones.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, First_Lexus said:

Personally I’d always use the Lexus originals - I have both the rubber and carpet sets and they are good quality and fit perfectly. They aren’t the cheapest but there are plenty of second hand ones on eBay as well as new ones.

 

Hi looking at rubber ones as I am always pick up stones from my drive way. What the cost and can you only get them for Lexus.

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Senna said:

Hi looking at rubber ones as I am always pick up stones from my drive way. What the cost and can you only get them for Lexus.

LPD may be cheaper than you local dealer, but still expensive

https://lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/parts/lexus-nx/lexus-nx-2014-present/lexus-nx-accessories/lexus-nx-phase-1-rubber-floormats/

There are third party mats available, you need to be careful about quality and fit for the cheaper ones you find on ebay.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have new LEXUS rubber mats that (front) that I do not use.

Tel

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tel said:

I have new LEXUS rubber mats that (front) that I do not use.

Tel

For which model Terry? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Where do you live?

Link to post
Share on other sites

No Takers then?

Tel

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership