Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

9 minutes ago, Senna said:

Hi all looking for some recommendations on best floor mats and price and were to get them.

Andy

Personally I’d always use the Lexus originals - I have both the rubber and carpet sets and they are good quality and fit perfectly. They aren’t the cheapest but there are plenty of second hand ones on eBay as well as new ones.

1 minute ago, First_Lexus said:

Personally I’d always use the Lexus originals - I have both the rubber and carpet sets and they are good quality and fit perfectly. They aren’t the cheapest but there are plenty of second hand ones on eBay as well as new ones.

Hi looking at rubber ones as I am always pick up stones from my drive way. What the cost and can you only get them for Lexus.

23 minutes ago, Senna said:

Hi looking at rubber ones as I am always pick up stones from my drive way. What the cost and can you only get them for Lexus.

LPD may be cheaper than you local dealer, but still expensive

https://lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/parts/lexus-nx/lexus-nx-2014-present/lexus-nx-accessories/lexus-nx-phase-1-rubber-floormats/

There are third party mats available, you need to be careful about quality and fit for the cheaper ones you find on eBay.