Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shahid NX300h

Hi All,

I have persuaded my 78 year old father to purchase a NX300h Luxury 2018, they previously had a Mercedes B Class, so suv is ideal for my  elderly parents, comfortable and the ease of getting in and out. I have a Mercedes E350d 2017, so yes the Lexus Is different compared to this, but for them at their age it’s ideal premium suv.

Have been reading up on post in the NX site, to familiarise myself to the car, so I can set it all up for my father, and any issues that arises, i at least have some knowledge on dealing with it for him.

I have recommended to him to take out a 3 year service plan, which comes with 3 free mots, at a cost £905, I think that is great value, especially compared to my Mercedes service plan, which is £1200, for 3 service, without the added mot’s.

I wanted the grey colour, so did my father. 

115771A5-6620-4418-831F-7F7837C6E901.jpeg

2FAB9854-9F93-44A1-B753-73A8C7BC195F.jpeg

E3343616-84B7-4413-BED5-AD98B798E2F4.jpeg

364E96A7-D587-47D9-8E4A-DA786990BC07.jpeg

89617437-CA2B-401A-81E6-8688D07838D0.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi Shahid and well done you for giving that advice to your father. Now it's your turn to take up your own advice and get a Lexus for yourself and your family of course. That's a great colour for the NX.

• Like 2

Hi Vladimir, thanks for the kind words, being truthful, I am absolutely happy with my V6 E class, by as my father is retired, and he spends the winter months between December and March in India, his yearly mileage is approximately 3k, so I will have plenty of opportunity to drive  the Lexus, I really have the best of both worlds, so to speak. For me it’s like having two cars. 

This is my E Class, hope members don’t mind me posting a non Lexus picture

CA1DBADD-0C7F-4E7A-B64B-3E0D57361582.jpeg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links