Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Just moved across from the CT200 Premier that was sold last year. Missed the brand so now managed to get my hands on a facelift 300H.

So far enjoying the experience, need to learn a bit more on all the functionality, here's a picture after a quick wash today

_IMG_000000_000000_874272068629614.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, cadman2k said:

Just moved across from the CT200 Premier that was sold last year. Missed the brand so now managed to get my hands on a facelift 300H.

So far enjoying the experience, need to learn a bit more on all the functionality, here's a picture after a quick wash today

_IMG_000000_000000_874272068629614.jpg

I can't decide which looks the best - your car or your immaculate driveway! How do you keep it so clean and free of weeds? I face a constant uphill battle trying to make mine look a tenth as respectable as yours!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, the driveway was recently extended across its width so it hasn't had the time for the weeds to develop. They look great initially but as you say after time take a bit of maintenance to keep clean

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, cadman2k said:

Lol, the driveway was recently extended across its width so it hasn't had the time for the weeds to develop. They look great initially but as you say after time take a bit of maintenance to keep clean

Rats! I'd hoped you'd have a miracle cure. Never mind, back to the Weedol and brushing then :-)

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, cadman2k said:

Just moved across from the CT200 Premier that was sold last year. Missed the brand so now managed to get my hands on a facelift 300H.

So far enjoying the experience, need to learn a bit more on all the functionality, here's a picture after a quick wash today

_IMG_000000_000000_874272068629614.jpg

 

1 hour ago, Mincey said:

Rats! I'd hoped you'd have a miracle cure. Never mind, back to the Weedol and brushing then 🙂

Fantastic looking IS, great colour, enjoy.

I have found Doff weed killer works wonders on block paved drives, kills everything, I use it in a sprayer once or twice a year.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership