Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just moved across from the CT200 Premier that was sold last year. Missed the brand so now managed to get my hands on a facelift 300H.

So far enjoying the experience, need to learn a bit more on all the functionality, here's a picture after a quick wash today

_IMG_000000_000000_874272068629614.jpg

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, cadman2k said:

Just moved across from the CT200 Premier that was sold last year. Missed the brand so now managed to get my hands on a facelift 300H.

So far enjoying the experience, need to learn a bit more on all the functionality, here's a picture after a quick wash today

I can't decide which looks the best - your car or your immaculate driveway! How do you keep it so clean and free of weeds? I face a constant uphill battle trying to make mine look a tenth as respectable as yours!

Lol, the driveway was recently extended across its width so it hasn't had the time for the weeds to develop. They look great initially but as you say after time take a bit of maintenance to keep clean

47 minutes ago, cadman2k said:

Lol, the driveway was recently extended across its width so it hasn't had the time for the weeds to develop. They look great initially but as you say after time take a bit of maintenance to keep clean

Rats! I'd hoped you'd have a miracle cure. Never mind, back to the Weedol and brushing then :-)

3 hours ago, cadman2k said:

1 hour ago, Mincey said:

Rats! I'd hoped you'd have a miracle cure. Never mind, back to the Weedol and brushing then 🙂

Fantastic looking IS, great colour, enjoy.

I have found Doff weed killer works wonders on block paved drives, kills everything, I use it in a sprayer once or twice a year.

• Like 1