Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Are We All....

aido

Hmmmm, okay was having a chat with a couple of the fella's at work today and we got onto the subject of what you'd call your stereotypical BMW driver, you know what I mean, up your ****, no indication, doesn't let you out in traffic etc etc...

They reckon the new wave of reps in IS200's are the worst on the road now (two of them drive 330ci's and the other's got an Audi S3 and is just swapping to an S4)... They reckon we're constantly driving too close too other people like we're saying 'I've got the quickest car in the world and I'm richer than you so get out my way!!!'

Is this true :ohmy: ??

After all, I have seen a couple of guys driving IS's round here with the sidelights and fogs on when it's not dark and I sometimes drive like a ***** - are we really turning into what was known as the Beemer driver?

Are we the new breed of nobba's in a Lexus?

:eerrrmm:

On A27 earlier this week - silver SportCross comes steaming up behind me - 70mph & he's less than a car length behind. I stop at the lights & he's right behind me, finger buried up his nose to the first knuckle! :sick: Go thru Worthing, approach roundabout queue, he sails up the outside then cuts someone off to go straight on.... gotta be an ex-BeeEm driver!

I agree the is is the new fog light king :D .But i just think they attract the same type of person they are a fashion motor a bit like the vw golf in the late eighties .I see a is200 yesterday in dover he was driving like james hunt and he had lowered it and blacked out the windows bmw stylee he was doing at least 40mph over speed bumps and had an exhaust on it that made it sound like a much faster car :lol: ,enough said :whistling:

still look good in red although a few i see the paint had started to fade ,never seen one in tourquise sounds a bit of putting but you never know might be nice will you be selling the lex or just using the 850 for a weekend pose mobile .

well i would drive like a **** no matter what i drove! lol.

Well i paid for the fog lights so im gonna use them! and they do aid a better visibility, and i have never had an is200 dazzle me unlike the bmw *****.

Yes i like people to get out of my way when they are blatently going too slow and having any form of luxury car (apart from Audi's, but dont get me started) makes you feel more superior to the general road going riff raff, lol. If they didnt we wouldnt buy them, simple realy.

I see a is200 yesterday in dover he was driving like james hunt and he had lowered it and blacked out the windows bmw stylee he was doing at least 40mph over speed bumps and had an exhaust on it that made it sound like a much faster car :lol: ,enough said :whistling:

How did you know he werent a member tony??

Post it on WAS IT YOU :lol:

Pete, I know someone who might have a good condition red 840 for sale... Lemme know if you want more details.